Image Re-Size Tool for use with Signatures|
Click here for use with the STLWed Bio Builder
© 2006 Elizabeth Ford
- Signatures have a size limit. To help reduce the size of the code in your signature we recommend converting the URL of your image to a Tiny URL here: www.tinyurl.com
- Now enter the Tiny URL for your image, and click the Reload Image button.
- Edit the Width and Height values until you like what you see in the
- To make the image fat or skinny, uncheck the 'Maintain Image Ratio' box.
To go back to the original image ratio, re-check the 'Maintain Image Ratio'
- Use the Units option to switch between sizing by pixels or
- To reset the image back to it's original size, click the 'ReLoad Image'
- When you like what you see in the preview, copy the Re-Sized Image Code
below and paste it into your signature
- Note for some reason everytime you make an update to your profile (bio updates included) your signature code will get deleted, and you will need to re-enter it. We don't know why this happens, but it does, so we recommend that you save this code in a text file on your computer, so that you don't have to recreate it everytime you edit your profile.