New (hidden) Forums

View notices from the admin and get help using the forum

New (hidden) Forums

Postby admin » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 am

All,

I've added a new forum to stlwed this week. The new forum is hidden unless you are a member of a special group that has opted to view/participate in the new board.

If you are trying for children, expecting, or are a parent already you're welcome to join the Parents group. When you join the parents group you will find a new board called "Growing Families" where you can share all your baby photos etc.

While I'm adding new private sections to the board, I am considering another special interest group for those who have recently called off their engagement and/or are going through a divorce. If you have need for such a section on the board please PM me.

As always feedback/suggestions are welcome :)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Forums

Postby Pamela41208 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 am

you always have such great ideas! way to continue on with new forums and ideas. this place is so wonderful and honestly, sometimes i wish there were even more! i feel sad for people in different cities that don't have a resource like this. it has been so instrumental in so many ways but most importantly, making new friends. keep up the excellent work, Liz! :good:
I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. It says, "I want to be formal but I'm here to party."

Eleanor Elizabeth * September 29, 2010
end photos by Cheryl M Photography - center photo by me
Pamela41208
Level 16
Level 16

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby iheartben » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am

Can we join the parents group if we just have baby fever?
Amanda ♥ Ben
04/19/08

Are you on Twitter?
I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel.
iheartben
Level 14
Level 14

Postby admin » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 am

iheartben wrote:Can we join the parents group if we just have baby fever?

Sure can - anyone who likes kids can join... the only reason it's hidden and you have to "opt in" is that this is first and foremost a wedding planning website. I don't want newly engaged people seeing baby talk if they're not ready for kids yet - it could scare them away. So I have the baby talk hidden unless you decide you are interested in that particular topic. Make sense?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TeresaJ » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 am

Even though neither forum really applies to me right now, I think they are both good ideas!
TeresaJ
Level 12
Level 12

Wedding Date: Fall 2005

Postby AmyandBlake » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Ditto on what everyone said, i think they are both great ideas. I think the board is great for wedding planning but it has turned into a lot more :)

great ideas liz!!
AmyandBlake
Level 18
Level 18

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Forum Instructions and Announcements