HUGE photos

View notices from the admin and get help using the forum

HUGE photos

Postby CaseyB » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 pm

My photos in my bio and in my posts that I've been posting from photobucket have been huge...

What's the easiest way to make them smaller?

TIA!
Casey & Mark
May 19, 2007
CaseyB
Level 5
Level 5

Wedding Date: Spring 2007

Postby admin » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:30 pm

If you want to make them smaller and you use the stlwed bio builder here: www.stlwed.com/bio/builder there is also an image resize tool that works with it here: http://www.stlwed.com/bio/builder/resize.html

If you want to resize the image in the post there's no way to do that in the current forum - we may add that sometime soon. In the mean time if you resize the image on your computer in whatever photo editing software you use before uploading the image, then it will be smaller once in photobucket. Photobucket is one of the few photosharing sites that uses the image in the original size you uploaded. If you use snapfish or shutterfly those sites will automatically resize your large images to a small one, so you can post them without worrying about being too big.

HTH!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ellen&jeremy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:13 pm

You can also resize your images in photobucket prior to posting or including in your bio -- if you want to keep one at it's original size, be sure to copy and rename another version of your photo -- I don't believe there's a way to "un-resize" :wink:
ellen&jeremy
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Forum Instructions and Announcements