This calendar is here to help us meet up and stay organized.
If you know of a bridal show (or any other vendor & bride meeting like a trunk show, food tasting etc) feel free to post it here.
When creating a new post/event in the calendar be sure to:
- Start the subject with a keyword to let people know more about the event such as "Bridal Show: Wedding Market" or "Trunk Show: Alfred Angelo". The more info you can condense into the title about the purpose of the event the better, so start with the type of event followed by the detailed event name.
- In the body of the post, be sure to mention all the details like:
- Event Name
- Event Sponsor
- Admission Fees / ticket info
- Link to the Event's official website
- Address of the Event
- Start and End times
- Conact info for questions about the event
- Don't forget to fill in the info about the "Event Time" without a selected date, it won't show up in the calendar.
- Because the entries in the calendars are just "posts" you can go back and edit the details of your posts whenever you like to keep everyone up to date of last minute changes