Happy Friday!!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Happy Friday!!

Postby jennelled » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 am

What's up this weekend?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12 and Clara Rose 08.06.14
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Happy Friday!!

Postby jennelled » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 am

Today: OMG I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! I have a thing I have to get done for work, which I was fine doing next week on vacation, but my manager wants to get most of it done today. Also, Clara says her ear hurts so I might have to leave early. Gah. Tonight we're supposed to go to Third Eye Blind with several of my coworkers, but they're calling for thunderstorms, so...

Saturday: Um, pack? I also have to go to a board meeting for my sorority's alum group, attend a birthday party for a friend, and I was hoping to get a mani/pedi AND a spray tan. And clean the house before my ILs arrive for one night, before we all head to the beach on Sunday. And...pack. Did I mention the packing? =P~

Sunday: We're leaving at 5AM for Orange Beach for the week!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12 and Clara Rose 08.06.14
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Postby k.linn » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 am

Today: our town has a festival this weekend and we stayed until 10:30 last night. I'm paying for it today--Haddie is a MESS. We were supposed to go berry picking at a farm up the road, but I nixed that plan and an debating just staying home until the big kids' swim lessons at 3.

Tomorrow: back to the festival. H is in the baby contest, which is kinda hilarious. Last year she got a ribbon and a little write up in the paper, so it's just something cute for her baby book. DH and his friends are going back up at night to hang out, and I plan to prep everything for the two Father's Day celebrations were hosting.

Sunday: church, breakfast with my parents and dinner with P's dad and siblings. I'm taking a pass on our muny tickets for that night, I think.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, and Hadley.
Image Image Image[/url]
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby AshleyH » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 am

Today: working from home because there's no air conditioning in my office and I can't handle it. I need to get my car washed at some point. No plans tonight, maybe grilling?

Saturday: we're headed down to the lake for a booze cruise and then night at a condo with some friends. As previously mentioned I don't handle heat well so I might melt.

Sunday: back home and normal grocery/laundry stuff. Although probably not the grocery store because I think DH is out of town next week?
AshleyH
Level 12
Level 12

Wedding Date: Summer 2014

Postby jennelled » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 am

Update: mani/pedi at lunch. A coworker told me about a great place down the road, and she's texting me updates on my boss so I know, for instance, he just went to workout and isn't going to be looking for me. Ha! And I talked to the spray tan place, who Unsold me on their rapid set tan. She swears it will last longer than the regular one, and I HAVE to shower after three hours. So I can do it before my meeting tomorrow and still shower before the birthday party. AND my ILs won't know how shallow I am. Score!

I still have to leave early to take Clara to the ent though.
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Postby Leann » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:27 am

Friday: I wanted to go into town to shop, and we were on our way when the grocery guy called that he was at our house. So I ran home with Clara in the stroller and Lily on the buggy board (luckily we hadn't made it far). Anyway, after a nice rest and some coffee, we did go into town where I got a new bra and pair of sandals. After wearing nursing bras for the past 6 years, it's so nice to be in a real and properly fitted one. I felt like I was looking hot!

Saturday: Lily has a birthday party. I need to get the sheets off the bed and take them to the cleaners (with our small capacity washer it's not worth doing them at home). Some outside time, bathe the kids, and run a couple of errands.

Sunday: Whatever DH wants to do. We have reservations for early bird dinner at our favorite pub, but that's all we have planned.
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On