Friday Again! Merry Christmas!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday Again! Merry Christmas!

Postby jennelled » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

I hope everyone's weekends are filled with holiday cheer! :) What's the plan?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday Again! Merry Christmas!

Postby jennelled » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Today: Corinne had a PT appt this morning (torticollis - I think she's going to need a helmet. :| ). Since we were already so close to Uptown, we went to see the Leonard Bearstein Orchestra, which is basically a bunch of animatronic bears (like at Chuck E Cheese) that plays Christmas music in Founders Hall. It's free and fun, and then we also stopped in to the Ritz to see their child-size real gingerbread house. Matt's on his third day of "PTO," which involves working all day, sooooo...

Saturday: It's supposed to be 70*. :roll: Maybe take the kids ice skating?

Sunday: Christmas Eve! No plans, just lots of Christmas movies and hot cocoa. :)

Monday: Christmas!! I absolutely love that we get to wake up in our own house and not travel anywhere at Christmas. We'll have a big brunch, and maybe make a ham that evening.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby LizAnn » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Tonight: Baking cookies, watching a Christmas movie!

Tomorrow: Hoping to get two last minute presents in the morning, then heading out to Central Missouri for an extended family Christmas celebration. Praying it goes well because I don't think my kids are going to nap on the way, and they definitely won't nap when we get there.

Sunday: My family's Christmas celebration at our house! Lots of food and fun!

Monday: Christmas morning at our house with my siblings and a huge breakfast! Afternoon with the in laws at my SIL's house!

I am looking forward to lots of family time with the kids! Merry Christmas!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby Leann » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:11 am

Friday: I made cupcakes for the big kids' birthday party, and did some wrapping. When Matt got home from work, he took the kids shopping to pick out gifts for me (I had taken them to pick out things for him already). And I think he finished his shopping for me.

Saturday: Birthday party at the cinema from 10:30-1. Then we'll come home and open presents, and let the kids go wild for a bit. Matt has to pick up our Christmas food order, and then I have ladies' night out. :yahoo:

Sunday: I need to clean a bit and do a load of laundry. Then just try to keep the kids from exploding with excitement. We'll go to a friend's house in the evening, just for a couple of hours, so the kids can play.

Monday: Christmas! We aren't planning on leaving the house, which is one perk of living far from family.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Postby maygirl » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:05 am

Friday: Joe took the big girls ice skating in the morning and I distracted Kaitlyn with the iPad so I could wrap gifts. Then then the girls' godfather came over for lunch and brought gifts. After he left we baked and decorated cookies.

Saturday: I am working all day.

Sunday: Heading down to Sparta in the morning for Christmas with my family and then to chesterfield in the afternoon for Christmas with my in laws.

Monday: Waking up to open Santa gifts and then we will have a big breakfast. We will go to 11:30 mass so we don't have to rush around and then I think my in laws are coming over to hang out
maygirl
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby k.linn » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Friday: took A to a doctor appointment then went to my extended family Christmas party. Santa visits and brings each kid 1 gift (we drop them off labeled with the kids’names on them ahead of time). My big kids got vívofit jrs, and they’ve been racing each other to complete more steps and chores—lets hope this lasts a while!

Saturday: p went hunting so it was just the kiddos and me. Played in the snow (finally!) and baked Christmas cookies to deliver to all of the neighbors (well, the ones we know/like :laughing: ) when P gets home he’s taking the kids out shopping and I’m going to enjoy being by myself for the first time in 3+ weeks (not as much as a single solo car ride somewhere has me feeling—-exhausted). I love my kids, but some non-sleeping alone time is much-needed right now. Tonight P and I plan to wrap gifts and watch more Godless (so good).

Sunday: no big plans. We don’t have anything to do until church at 5. I always make a lot of chili and cook a ham, and my parents usually stop by for a bit after church.

Monday: brunch with my family, late lunch with P’s family (then 2 more family celebrations later in the week).
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On