Happy Friday!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Happy Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 am

Who is excited for the first weekend of 2018? :)
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Happy Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

Today: Work! It's my first week back, and it's starting to all come back to me. Overall it's been a pretty easy reentry, and you guys, Corinne is doing SO WELL at daycare. I've written about what a difficult baby she is, but (knock on wood) she is ROCKING the daycare game. Eats well, is happy and smiley, and while we need to work on naps there, she's been sleeping through the night (and by that, I mean legit STTN - 10+ hours). It's such a relief!

Saturday: Dance for the bigs, and a hair appointment because I need some blond in my life. :laughing: I was supposed to go last weekend (before returning), but we ended up rescheduling Corinne's three month photos so that we could avoid this ridiculous cold weather. Which reminds me, I should be getting those any day. I can't wait - we took them at the most gorgeous equestrian center. The kids loved it!

Sunday: CLEAN. Banish Christmas. CLEAN. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I can't take it, you guys. This was the one thing I wanted done before I came back to work, and it clearly didn't happen, lol. I'm ready for the new year new start, fresh clean slate, whatever cliche you want to add here. Also, to stop tripping over boxes in our loft, because of course we brought down the boxes from the attic to put away Christmas last weekend, we just didn't actually do it.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby LizAnn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:24 am

Me!! I don't ever understand how short weeks can seem so long!

We have dinner for my MIL's birthday Saturday night and hockey practice Sunday. Other than that, we are just trying to have a nice relaxing weekend! I suppose we should take down Christmas decorations, but we will see.

I am going to try to get a few hours of work in to make up for my lack of motivation this week! :sad11:

Happy Friday!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby maygirl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Today: I am getting over a sinus infection so I've been laying low. Starting to feel better though so I will try to get caught up on laundry and dishes and possibly organize under the sinks in the master bath. Tonight I'm taking Kayla to the Girl Scout cookie rally. We will be eating pizza for dinner beforehand.

Saturday: Cookie sales start....and it's going to be bitterly cold out, so not sure if we will venture out or not. Otherwise the only thing planned is Karley has a birthday party to attend later in the day so one of us will take her to that

Sunday: No plans except for church. Most of the weekend will be spent cleaning and organizing to get our house ready to list. We will start interviewing agents in a couple of weeks.
maygirl
Level 13
Level 13

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby k.linn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Today: is it too early for bed? I went back to work (3 day week) for the first time in a month and I’m exhausted! Dealing with everything that piled up in my absence, having a new student teacher, and being pregnant has me whooped. P took all of the kids downstairs while he works on finishing a play area so that I can veg out.

Tomorrow: lunch with friends and kids’ soccer games. P is going out with friends that evening.

Sunday: putting Christmas decorations away (we keep everything up until the epiphany). I’ll probably rush the valentines decorations because I hate things looking bare.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, and Hadley.
Image Image Image
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby Erin&Ben08 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:58 pm

For the second week in a row I have influenza a. :cry: so once again we’ve cancelled all our plans. I think Ben and the kids are through it, so I’m hoping he takes them out for awhile. Everyone is so sick of sitting at home and I feel horrible.
If I find the energy I still haven’t cleaned up all the Christmas gifts. And I want to Lysol the whole house (again) so everyone stops getting sick.

Erin&Ben08
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby Leann » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 am

We have zero plans this weekend, and that's fine with me since Matt and I were both sick over the past several days. I need to pick up a prescription, and I'd like to solidify our spring break travel plans, but that's it.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On