Happy Friday!!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Happy Friday!!

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:28 am

What are you up to this Super Bowl Sunday?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Happy Friday!!

Postby LizAnn » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:27 am

I am so excited for the weekend! HAPPY FRIDAY! Jack had influenza A last weekend and earlier this week, so I am really hoping to have a normal weekend this time around!

My husband is working until 12 tomorrow, so the kids and I are hopefully going to venture out to find a birthday present for him. And probably pick up some Valentine's Day stuff.

We have no obligations Saturday night, and we only have hockey on Sunday!

We aren't really into football, so we will probably make some junk food and watch the commercials, but maybe not... We thought about inviting some friends over, but it sounds like a lot of work... :laughing:
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Today: Working! Probably going to leave a little early and pick up my babies.

Saturday: Big girls have dance, and we're picking up MIL from the airport. Maybe Discovery Place (like the Science Center), but I'm being weird about the flu.

Sunday: Family birthday party for Audrey, then watching the Super Bowl. All the good apps have cheese (that I can't eat), so I don't know what we'll make. :dontknow:

Monday: I'm working a half day, and then meeting DH at the elementary school to have lunch with Audrey. We're meeting with her teacher for a mid-year conference at 3:30, then touring a new daycare at 4:30, and then probably going out to eat for Audrey's birthday. I can't believe my baby is six!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby Leann » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:44 am

Friday: Miles and Lily started football, so I had an extra hour before I had to pick them up from school. I read a bit and snuggled with Clara a lot. Then we ran to the store after pick up to grab a few things.

Saturday: I need to tidy up and do some organizing. Matt took a few things to donate to the charity shop. Tonight he's taking Lily to a father/daughter dance while I take the other two out to eat (anywhere but McDonald's). Lily is super excited, and it's not even 10am!

Sunday: We'll get outside if the weather is nice. BBC does show the game (at least parts if not the whole thing), but it doesn't start until 11pm, so I'll be sleeping. We will have party food though!
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Postby MrsChad » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:38 am

Yesterday - Chad took the day off and we took the kids to see Disney On Ice. Then we went to lunch, a trip to Lowes to purchase flooring for a downstairs bathroom, and then our weekly night with our bffs.

Today - Cleaning the house (and refereeing the girls constant fighting). This afternoon we have a birthday party to go to and some errands to run while we are out.

Sunday - Hanging out and reading with the kids in the morning. Then we are heading to our annual Superbowl party with our whole friend group. It's always huge, loud, and tons of fun. I am dreading the germs this year, though and really just want to stay home.
Mindy
ImageImage
ImageImage
MrsChad
Level 16
Level 16

Wedding Date: Summer 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On