Friday!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 am

What's happening this weekend?
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 am

Today: Work! You guys know that I was not loving my job pre-maternity leave. Well, I'm really enjoying my job these days! My core work is the same and I really do enjoy it - I just needed more. I'm currently working on a couple of BIG DEAL projects because someone else is on leave (and is probably? likely? not to return - so I'll get to own these! And get a direct report!), AND I convinced IT to let me have access to the data warehouse so I get to learn SQL, too. Skillz, y'all. I love a good challenge. :) I'm meeting a friend for lunch and I need to order groceries. And prep the favors for Audrey's spa birthday party tomorrow (loofahs with tags that say "thanks for making my party spa-tacular!").

Saturday: Matt will take the bigs to dance, and Corinne and I will wrap up whatever is left to do around the house. We'll need to pick up groceries and get balloons (maybe). The party is from 3-4:30, and then her bestie is coming over after to spend the night.

Sunday: All of Audrey's homework, ha ha. We need to make a Valentine's box, address Valentine's, AND create a 100th day of school project. Blah.
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby durbaa » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 am

jennelled wrote:Sunday: All of Audrey's homework, ha ha. We need to make a Valentine's box, address Valentine's, AND create a 100th day of school project. Blah.

Can I just say, I cannot wait to do this with Hanna!! Valentine boxes were pretty much the best thing ever in my mind as a kid, I loved making them with my mom! Your weekend sounds awesome!
~*Ashley*~

http://gettinghitched.weebly.com My DIY bio...a work in progress

durbaa
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Fall 2009

Postby LizAnn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 am

Tonight: Date Night! I am worried Cheska is getting sick though, so we may have to cancel... :sad11:

Tomorrow: Kid Birthday party in the morning, then dinner for my husband's birthday with his family in the evening.

Sunday: My husband's birthday! I will probably try to let him sleep in, and then we will just relax at home until hockey practice in the afternoon.

I am so looking forward to this weekend! It has been such a long week for me! Happy Friday everyone!
LizAnn
Level 10
Level 10

Wedding Date: Spring 2011

Postby k.linn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:20 am

Tonight: I’m rushing home to nap before the bus comes. I’m SO tired (we had a 12+ hour day yesterday due to conferences). The internet isn’t working which isn’t ideal since my students all work off chromebooks during class, so it’s been a day and I’m over it. Tonight I’m helping the kids with valentines (and actually super grateful my children have always gone to schools that don’t let the kids make their boxes outside of class—no pressure on me;)

Tomorrow: my SIL is going to shoe me how to use my silhouette because I’m clueless and it’s so much more complicated than my old cricut! We’re supposed to go meet up with friends in the evening but that’s dependent on whether. If it’s iffy, we won’t since it’s not wise to mess around with snow/ice on the rural roads by us.

Sunday: church and surprising the big kids by taking them to the blues game. They love watching hockey and have never been, and ever since Audrey got to meet some of the players when she was in the hospital she’s been begging to go.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby Erin&Ben08 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Tonight: movie night. Sawyer and I just finished the first Harry Potter book yesterday, and I promised we could watch the movie tonight.

Saturday: taking the kids to see nut job 2 in the theaters.

Sunday: birthday party at bounce u. And we need to hit the trade in at babies r us to pick up a new car seat for Maddox.

But dh just came home from work sick, I suspect it’s strep throat (and I can’t convince him to go to urgent care to get swabbed :angry2: .) So we’ll see if the rest of us can stay healthy.

Erin&Ben08
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Spring 2008

Postby Leann » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 am

Friday: I watched Black Mirror while Clara was in nursery, and when I picked her up we took a walk. Got a few things done around the house while we waited for school and football to finish. When I picked the big kids up, they were so cold from doing football outside that they were crying and miserable. So I had them in jammies as soon as we got home, and had a relaxed evening.

Saturday: Homework, if the kids have any, and trying to get outside if it's not too cold. A few errands, and then the five of us are going out to eat. My sister gave us a gift certificate to an amazing Turkish place in town, and it's been a while since we all went out.

Sunday: Miles has a birthday party, then we're meeting with two new babysitters and their parents. There kids are off school next week, and the laundry is overflowing with uniforms, PE kits, and such. And I need to get their school coats cleaned.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On