Friday!

Newlyweds (and brides/grooms) can post here to discuss life beyond their wedding plans

Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:44 am

This week has been rough. Bring on the weekend!
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Re: Friday!

Postby jennelled » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 am

Today: Work! I'm treating myself to Viva Chicken for lunch because #Friday. If we are what we eat, I'm basically Viva Chicken and Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Maybe with a side of lentil soup thrown in. :laughing: Our house is a hot mess, Audrey had a melt down this morning about school and was nearly late, and all any of us wants to do is sleeeeeeep.

Saturday: Dance for the bigs, and then Audrey has a gymnastics birthday party in the afternoon. I need her to write thank you notes from her birthday, too.

Sunday: Audrey and Clara were both invited to a birthday party at a bounce house place. I'm paranoid about the flu, so fingers crossed we make it through without picking up any germs! :beg:
Jennelle: wife to Matt 06.07.08, mom to Audrey Grace 02.05.12, Clara Rose 08.06.14, and Corinne Elise 09.24.17
Image Image Image
jennelled
Level 19
Level 19

Wedding Date: Summer 2008

Postby MissW2BMrsA » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Today: We don't have kids because it's report card day. UGH! Tonight I have a baby shower to go to.
Tomorrow: My mom and I are taking Elizabeth to the AG store to get her doll's hair done 1 last time before they close and then going to lunch at a tea room by our house. That night Lou and I are going to a bowling fundraiser for church.
Sunday: Finish report cards and maybe something outside since the weather looks decent....as of now.
Monday--Keep the kids quiet since DH is working overnights. Maybe met up with a friend.
Mary & Lou 7-18-09
Elizabeth Kate 6-29-13
William Louis 3-24-16
MissW2BMrsA
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Summer 2009

Postby k.linn » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Today: no students, so the morning was pretty laidback. I discovered while randomly snap chatting with a friend that we were both on lunch and in the same area at the same time, so we got to meet up at a restaurant we seldom go to (near where we grew up). I’m running errands with the kids and I offered to take M to a movie/dinner date, but he doesn’t want to do anything without his sisters, so he told me he’d think about it & let me know later.
Saturday: taking the kids to do something fun (yet to be determined) and tackling the mess in our basement. We still have unopened boxes from our move a year and a half ago.
Sunday: church, then outdoor soccer season starts. Ugh.
Monday: A is going to a friends, H to daycare, and M with the hubs so I can go to the dentist and work on some work things.
Kim: wife to Phil (07.01.06) and Mama to Audrey, Micah, Hadley, and Malachi.
[url
k.linn
Level 15
Level 15

Wedding Date: Summer 2006

Postby MrsChad » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 am

Today - We had friends over this evening.

Saturday - Chad is taking the girls to the Farmer's Market and to pick up a birthday present for a friend's party. Arloh and I are heading to a grocery store in the opposite direction since we need a few specific items. Then we have a birthday party in the late afternoon. I'm hoping to get a meal in the instant pot before we leave so we can eat and watch a movie when we get home.

Sunday - Most likely a lazy day at home with board games and reading. Most likely a little cleaning and laundry as well. Maybe a couple of small house projects if I can get DH motivated.

Monday - We don't have any plans so far, but I imagine we will just be getting ready for the week. Chad starts a new job on Tuesday that is a higher profile position in his company with a significant increase in responsibilities. He is already nervous, so I am sure that Monday will be a lot of listening and reassuring him.
Mindy
ImageImage
ImageImage
MrsChad
Level 16
Level 16

Wedding Date: Summer 2007

Postby Leann » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 am

I'm content to have nothing going on this weekend. It was not freezing cold yesterday, so if it's decent again today we'll probably go to the park. I'm just excited to have the kids back at school next week after a week off.
[url=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/mattleann/media/Bringer%20Family%20072_zpszf9jpq5t.jpg.html]

http://www.bringertoengland.blogspot.com
Leann
Level 14
Level 14

Wedding Date: Fall 2007

Disclaimer: The statements expressed in this forum are personal opinions and not necessarily those of the management of this board. Please remember that opinions are subjective, and your experience with any vendor or other entity may be different from the opinions you see listed here. View Terms of Use

Return to Life Goes On